Hi - thank you for checking this out!
Monterro is growing and expanding our team - we are looking for a marketing- and event coordination star to our friendly and very exiting investment business.
The position offers the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing B2B Software investor with +4 billion SEK under management, 25 employees and 14 portfolio companies and growing.
You will be an important part supporting all our marketing initiatives with a special focus managing Monterro's events.
Deliver high-quality events and experiences to entrepreneurs at SaaS companies, managers at our portfolio companies and future talents. You'll be part of the Operations team and work closely with Head of Marketing and Head of Talent
What's in it for you?
- Be an important part of the Monterro journey towards becoming the leading B2B software investor in Northern Europe
- Learn and get inspired by working along side experienced colleagues in marketing, Talent, Software and investments
- An attractive combination of planning activities, content and deliver hands-on work
- A unique culture based on operational industry experience, team spirit, hard work and having fun
- Work with experienced and forward-thinking colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be part of the SaaS industry from an owner perspective
- Attractive remuneration
- Location in new premises at Nybrogatan, central Stockholm
- Work international across the Northern European Region
Plan, organize, promote and follow up on digital and physical events targeting SaaS entrepreneurs, managers at our portfolio companies and potential talents, in the Nordics and Northern Europe:
- Book venues, meals and speakers
- Do segmentations and updates in our CRM system Lime
- Contribute to content and agenda of the events
- Create and send invitations
- Promote in social media
- Administer participation lists, name tags etc
- Participate at the events
- Follow up
- Plan and follow up the budget
Desired skills and experiences
- Master exam from marketing related education
- A genuine interest for marketing, events and growing tech companies
- 3+ years experience from working with B2B Marketing, Events or equivalent background
- Curious about - or experience from - the software/SaaS industry
Loads of energy and a go-n-get attitude
- Comfortable to present to groups
- Project leader capacity
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Master well the Office Suite
- Able to quickly adapt to various situations and people, inspiring and enthusiastic
- Collaborating with everyone, helping others when you can as well as proactively seek the help/advice
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic proactive, integrity and strong ethics
- Energy; Ambition to go the extra mile and have a creative mind
The Marketing and Event Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Marketing Charlotte Banning and a dotted line to Head of Talent Johan Redtzer.
We are evaluating candidates on an ongoing bases - please apply as soon as possible.