Hi - thank you for checking this out.
Monterro is growing and expanding the team - we are looking for a service oriented Office Manager to our friendly and very exciting investment business!
Excellent service towards employees and visitors is a very important part supporting Monterro's ongoing success.
Mission for this position
Deliver high-quality service to our guests and visitors as well as Monterro's colleagues. You'll be part of the administrative team reporting to our CFO.
The position offers the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing B2B Software Growth Investor with +4 billion SEK under management, 25 employees and 14 portfolio companies and growing.
You will be an important part supporting the office and our guests and visitors.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- The Monterro Office - Ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Front desk - Ensure that our guests and visitors get the best welcome.
- Internal Events - Plan and coordinate Monterro's internal events such as conferences, dinner and lunch meetings.
- Travel booking and expenses
- External Events - Support our Marketing & Event coordinator with events for external guests
- And more...
What's in it for you?
- Be an important part of the Monterro journey becoming the leading B2B Software Growth Investor in Northern Europe
- Learn and get inspired by working along side experienced colleagues in marketing, talent, software and investments
- An attractive combination of planning activities and deliver hands-on work
- A unique culture, based on operational industry experience, team spirit, hard work and having fun
- Work with experienced and forward-thinking colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be part of the SaaS industry from an owner perspective
- Attractive remuneration
- Attractive new premises at Nybrogatan, Stockholm city
- Work internationally across Northern European region
Desired skills and experiences
- 5+ years experience from service professions/positions
- Loads of energy and a go-n-get attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Master well the Office Suite
- Service minded
- Organized and flexible
- Able to quickly adapt to various situations and people, inspiring and enthusiastic
- Collaborating with everyone, helping others when you can as well as proactively seek help/advice
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic, proactive, integrity and strong ethics
- Energy; Ambition to go the extra mile and have a creative mindset
Please apply as soon as possible - we are evaluating candidates on an ongoing basis.