Hey - Thanks for checking this out! Awesome opportunity with a Swedish software company with an exceptional strong why! Short summary below - but more information on https://sv.matildafoodtech.com
- Matilda is the Nordic leader in the FoodTech Industry headquartered in central Malmö and offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsinki and Trondheim, Norway. Matilda has over 600+ clients and is growing across the Nordic countries
- The Matilda solutions support the entire meal production process in large-scale kitchens and restaurants. We help our clients with the entire process from end-to-end operational and strategic support, high-volume meal planning and production to smarter procurement and spend analysis
- The majority of the customers are in the public sector and support important institutions in the society such as preschools, schools, hospitals and elderly homes. In the private sector the clients are mainly facility management companies such as ISS, Sodexo and Compass Group
- The product portfolio consists of Matilda (Saas), Matilda (hosted and on-prem), Aivo (hosted and on-prem), Hantera (Saas) and Matilda HACCP (Food Safety)
Becoming the European market and thought leader in the field of Food service resource management.
The Position in short!
Full responsibility for marketing function including personnel, budgets and suppliers. Take Matilda to the next level in marketing and communications by building a modern digital B2B marketing leads machine, be responsible for branding and in cooperation with the sales organization create a winning marketing and sales team.
We’re looking for the following outcome
- Create a modern digital marketing leads engine
- With a clear acquisition strategy Matilda has done several acquisitions and has the intention to continue consolidate the market. Additional acquisitions in the future shall be integrated in the Matilda brand and communication strategy
- Deliver, tune and integrate the new positioning and branding that we currently are working on with a branding and positioning agency.
- Be part of building and implementing the new sales and marketing strategy – including the following:
- Increased focus on ABM, Social, PR, Marketing automation
- Have relevant content throughout the whole customer journey
- Deliver a high customer experience
- Develop and retain the best possible marketing team
- Be a central part of growing Matilda in the private sector
- Be part of increasing average sales per sales executive
Whats in if for you?
- Work for a company with a strong and clear Why – health, climate and sustainability!
- Full responsibility for the marketing department in a Swedish International B2B Software Business
- Be an important part of Matilda FoodTech Solutions exciting journey to become a +300 MSEK FoodTech Powerhouse across Northern Europe
- Be a part of a great management team
- Work with a team that have a mix of young and experienced senior colleagues
- Competitive remuneration and a great opportunity to invest at attractive levels
- Interact with professional peers in the Monterro sphere
Desired skills and experience
- Extensive experience and excellent hands-on track-record in the field of modern digital marketing such as ABM, marketing automation and social
- Proven experience as a successful and appreciated leader
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experience from cooperating with B2B complex sales department
- Fully fluent in English and Swedish, verbal and written
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Integrity and strong ethics
Please apply asap - we check applicants on-going.