we know you’re not looking for a job, but…
Hi, we’re Monterro. We’re a Nordic investor, supporting software companies on their journey to becoming leading global players. We work with stakeholders at every level, combining entrepreneurial spirit and years of business experience to help them find the opportunities that will add rocket fuel to their growth plans.
We’re not like traditional investors; we’re hands-on, working in close partnership with our companies with knowledge, experience, and ambition.
Our ambitious team is growing, and we’re on the lookout for an experienced and driven colleague – someone who’ll help take our portfolio companies to the next level.
This is an opportunity like no other
Why? Well, here are a few of our favourite reasons:
- You’ll take a key role in setting and realising strategies for our portfolio companies
- You’ll collaborate closely with your companies’ management teams to realise their growth initiatives
- Our team is packed with diverse, super-smart colleagues with decades of experience in growing software companies
- You can even make your own investments – having a real stake in our portfolio is in our DNA
Unlike most management consultant roles, working at Monterro delivers a combination of long-term strategic and hands-on operational focus, where you can have a front row seat watch your portfolio companies grow first-hand.
A little about you
If you’re the right candidate for us, you’ll have:
- 5-7 years of management consultancy experience in a top-tier firm (it wouldn’t hurt if a few of those years were spent in the corporate world, especially working in SaaS or another part of the tech industry)
- A strong interest in technology and the software industry, preferably B2B
And you’ll be:
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strategic and hands-on
- Excellent at prioritising tasks
Analytical and keen to learn
What we offer you:
- Become part of building fast-growing B2B SaaS companies
- Work with an experienced team of software leaders and a high-performing portfolio
- Join ambitious and fun co-workers with a low-hierarchy work environment
- Benefit from competitive compensation with opportunity to invest
- Take responsibility for your day with a flexible schedule
A little about us
Founded in 2012, Monterro is the leading B2B software investor in the Nordics, with a mission to turn Nordic software companies into market leaders. With operational experience from successfully developing and running companies such as Pointsec, Episerver, Orc Software, Lime, and Palette, we actively support our portfolio companies in all aspects of growth. A substantial part of the fund’s capital, 30%, comes from our founders and employees, who are based across Stockholm, Oslo, Munich and Hanoi.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Apply now, and kickstart your investment career