Hi, we’re Monterro!
We’re a Nordic investor, supporting software companies on their journey to becoming leading global players. We work with stakeholders at every level, combining entrepreneurial spirit and years of business experience to help them find the opportunities that will add rocket fuel to their growth plans.
We’re not like traditional investors; we’re hands-on, working in close partnership with our companies with knowledge, experience, and ambition.
Our ambitious finance team is growing, and we’re on the lookout for an experienced and driven colleague!
This is an opportunity like no other
Why? Well, here are a few of our favourite reasons:
- An attractive combination of planning activities, content and deliver hands-on work
- Our team is packed with diverse, super-smart colleagues with decades of experience in growing software companies
- You can even make your own investments – having a real stake in our portfolio is in our DNA
- Be an important part of the Monterro journey towards becoming the leading B2B software investor in Northern Europe
- A unique culture based on operational industry experience, team spirit, hard work and having fun
- Unique opportunity to be part of the SaaS industry from an owner perspective
- Attractive new premises at Nybrogatan, central Stockholm
- Work international across the Northern European Region
A little about you
If you’re the right candidate for us, you’ll have:
- 5+ years experience working within finance
- Experience from working in Corporate Group
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a Finance Controller position, preferably within a dynamic growing business services environment.
- Demonstrable technical accounting background, including knowledge of local GAAP & IFRS and significant experience in preparing financial statements.
- Able to quickly adapt to various situations and people, inspiring and enthusiastic
- Like and master excel and advanced user of the Office Suite
- Collaborating with everyone, helping others when you can as well as proactively seek the help/advice
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
And you’ll be:
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Pragmatic proactive, integrity and strong ethics
- Energy; Ambition to go the extra mile & have a creative mind
- Service minded
- Confident, Organized and flexible
- Analytical and keen to learn
Some of your key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the accounting records
- Ensure that statutory financial statements and all other statutory filings are completed and filed in line with deadlines
- Support the monthly and quarterly accounting closing process, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Group Reporting and Month end process including monthly board reporting
- Ensure business processes and controls are established and followed
- Support work with Quarterly Investor reports
- Fund Cash management calculations and preparations of cash calls
- Support and reconcile foreign subsidiaries
- Liquidity forecasts and follow ups
A little about us
Founded in 2012, Monterro is the leading B2B software investor in the Nordics, with a mission to turn Nordic software companies into market leaders. With operational experience from successfully developing and running companies such as Pointsec, Episerver, Orc Software, Lime, and Palette, we actively support our portfolio companies in all aspects of growth. A substantial part of the fund’s capital, 30%, comes from our founders and employees, who are based across Stockholm, Oslo, Munich and Hanoi.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Apply now, and kickstart the new year with a Monterro Career